These are super easy and quick to make and look so cute and dainty on your finger! We made some at my holiday craft party and so I thought I’d share the tutorial.
Heres the breakdown:
- Scrap fabric cut into strips.
- Jewelry wire.
- Wire cutters.
- Glue gun and glue.
- Embellishments like beads, buttons, etc.
1. Since I already showed you how to make a rolled fabric flower I won’t go into that but you can see that tutorial here. We’ll just skip to the part where you make it into a ring for your pretty little finger.
2. Wrap the jewelry wire around your chosen finger 3 to 5 times somewhat loosely (you need to get it off). Wrap the ends around the wire ring to secure it.
3. Cut a small piece of felt (by the way, for this ring I used felt, not foamies, as the flower base) about the length of the flower and glue it to the inside of the wire ring with hot glue. *TIP* Glue it where you wrapped the end of the wire on the ring to cover that area and make the ring comfortable to wear.
4. Hot glue the flower to the ring.
5. Add an embellishment to the center of the flower with hot glue if you’d like.
Yay! Now go show it off!
(This is another one I made in red). 🙂