Hey guys! I was perusing my blog and thought I’d do a quickie post on my favorite posts of 2011. I know its a bit late in the year to do a post like this, but I was pretty much checked out for all of January so I’m starting my 2012 now. 🙂 So here they are, my favs from last year! Oh the memories…
1) My master bedroom makeover. I love it. Its my favorite room. Awwww.
2) I LOVE my shoncho! Easiest sewing project ever.
3) And another easy sewing project that turned out great is my little maxi dress. It doesn’t wrinkle and it hides my holiday weight. 😉
4) This wasn’t the easiest project but I love the final result. My wire deer head (Pinterest project). It now hangs proudly over Sawyer’s changing table.
5) The cabinet refinishing tutorial has been a huge success. Its a simple process that ANYONE can do to spruce up outdated or beat up cabinetry in their own home. Thanks to everyone for all the questions and comments!
6) The post about my son’s prematurity was a tough one to write but I was overwhelmed by the love and support from all of the readers. Preemie parents PRIDE!! 🙂
7) My posterboard light fixture is still hanging proudly in my kitchen and I get comments on it all the time. It hangs a little lopsided though and I keep telling myself that one day I’ll remake it and actually put the hole for the light bulb in the right place. Haha! Thats what happens when you’re trying things out for the first time! Its imperfect, but its mine!
8) This tutorial was fun and simple and I really like how it turned out. I need to do more of these line drawings and stick them up in my little art gallery hallway.
9) This tutorial I did on how to make a chandelier with plastic placemats and a spatterguard from the Dollar Store made it all the way to Apartment Therapy! Who knew?
10) And finally, probably the most fun I had doing a tutorial was when a few girlfriends came over to help me out with my Pin Up girl photo shoot tut for Valentine’s Day. SO FUN and they did a GREAT JOB!
What a great 2011! I can’t wait to do all the things I have planned for 2012!! 🙂 Ya’ll come back now, ya hear!